Enjoy SCREW TV on All Chromecast-Enabled Devices in Five Easy Steps:
- Subscribe to SCREW Magazine online (if you haven’t done so already) and/or log in to your account at www.screw.wtf.
- From a WiFi-connected desktop, tablet or mobile device, click on “Watch Online!” in the main menu or go to https://www.screw.wtf/watch
- Select ANY video, then click PLAY.
- Tap the Chromecast icon in the video player toolbar.
- Select the DEVICE you want to cast to – it works seamlessly with Android TVs, XBOX and all Chromecast-enabled devices. You’ll know it’s connected when the icon lights up and you see the video on-screen.
That’s it – sit back, relax and start streaming! Your device becomes your remote control and you can now browse the channel and select the videos you want to watch OR you can just leave it to the channel to play through each playlist automatically.
If you have any issues connecting via Chromecast, email technical support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Take SCREW TV Everywhere!
Don’t forget, you can now bring SCREW TV with you wherever you go and watch it anywhere, from ANY device. Simply click “Watch Now!”